January 22, 2010

MTH2010: Making Things Happen (The Video Response)

Yesterday, the Making Things Happen 2010 Tour came to Minneapolis, and I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to attend.  Lara Casey and Jeff Holt lead the workshop, and it was AMAZING.  In addition to Lara, Jeff, and myself, there were 11 other ladies from the local wedding industry in attendance, and it was such an awesome experience to form this circle of trust where everyone shared their dreams and passions and fears.  The workshop is all about focusing on your passion, dreaming big, and facing the fears that get in your way of achieving big things.  It's about getting you FIRED UP, and let me tell you -- I am.  If you want a taste of the experience, check out Lara's blog post from this past November.  I highly recommend everyone read it -- it's not just for those of us in the wedding industry, but for anyone with that big dream that feels unachievable.  I came away from yesterday's workshop believing that ANYTHING is achievable.

So this brings me to my first video blog.  I was given the challenge by Lara and Jeff to do this when I got home last night, to document that moment, how I was feeling in that moment, so I would always have it to go back to on the days when it may seem easier to just give up.  Moving my business forward has been a challenge, but I am so fired up and inspired and ready to make big things happen!  I made the video, not knowing if I'd share it or not... but I've decided that I want to.  It's a little scary and a little exciting to put myself out here in this way, I do admit... but this is me.  So bear with me -- it's about 10 minutes long, and I kind of just went with it, but I hope that it speaks to some of you on some level.

Without further ado...

0 comments:

About This Blog

Joy Lengyel is a photographer based out of Hopkins, MN. She is available for commissions worldwide.

Blog Archive

2010 Bride's Choice Awards - Wedding Photographers, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues & More
Weddings, Wedding Planning, Wedding Websites, Wedding Checklists

Become a fan of JLP!

All images copyright Joy Lengyel Photography 2009 | Hopkins, MN | TEL: 612.617.9045 | info@joylengyelphotography.com

Background





  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP