January 01, 2009

About Joy


I've been shooting photos for about as long as I can remember. I learned how to work in the darkroom while in high school, and I've been hooked ever since! I received a B.A. in Art with an emphasis in photography from the University of Minnesota, continuing to shoot with film and work in the darkroom. Since then, I've made the transition to working in a digital darkroom, but I still find photography to be such a magical medium to work with. There's little that can compare to looking back at old photos and remembering days gone past or catching a glimpse into the youth of your parents and grandparents. To be able to capture those split seconds in a person's life in a way that can be remembered for many, many years to come is really exciting for me, and I'm very passionate about it.

As a photographer, I take a photojournalistic yet artful approach at capturing those special moments in your lives, important events such as weddings, graduations, births, anniversaries, or reunions. I try to create images that I hope will be unique and interesting, while at the same time capturing the warmth and beauty in the moment. I believe it is very important to establish a comfortable and relaxed relationship with my clients, so we can easily work together to generate those great moments -- whether they be loving and romantic or downright hilarious! -- but also so I can easily take that step back when necessary to capture the genuine spirit of the individuals and the moments as they unfold. I've been told by clients that I make them feel like we're old friends, and that really is what I aim to do. And while achieving all of this, I try to keep my services affordable so you can get the most quality for your money -- just let me know what your needs are, and we'll find a package that works for you!

It's such an honor for me to work so closely with people during the important times in their lives, to create the photographs that you and your loved ones will enjoy for years to come. I look forward to working with you soon!

Joy

About This Blog

Joy Lengyel is a photographer based out of Hopkins, MN. She is available for commissions worldwide.

Blog Archive

2010 Bride's Choice Awards - Wedding Photographers, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues & More
Weddings, Wedding Planning, Wedding Websites, Wedding Checklists

Become a fan of JLP!

All images copyright Joy Lengyel Photography 2009 | Hopkins, MN | TEL: 612.617.9045 | info@joylengyelphotography.com

Background





  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP