January 20, 2010

Dear Blog...

I know I have neglected you for a couple of months, and I'm sorry... but there's somebody else.  A LOT of somebodies, actually -- dare I say over 200?  Now, I know what you're thinking, but let me explain -- it really all was for the greater good.  I traveled to NY to meet dear little Sam and to capture some great photos of him with mom + dad.  Back in MN, there was the K Family, the Z Family, the L/R Family, and the T Family -- all lovely families, beautiful children, and even a couple of adorable pups!  The amazing experience of Help-Portrait -- our great team of 20+ photographers, hair and makeup artists, and assistants helped to serve over 150 people in need by giving them a free portrait for the holidays at the Harbor Light Center in Minneapolis.  The holidays, of course, came and went with great family and friends and AMAZING food, followed by the Lee Family holiday party.  And this one may hurt, but I've been spending a bit more time with Twitter -- what can I say?  She needs me.  Finally, there are the two newest interests -- Dane Sanders and Lara Casey -- complete inspiration.  Now, I know that this seems like a lot, but I'm telling you the honest truth, because I think we can work this out, and move forward into 2010 together.  Please forgive me, dear Blog -- I promise to pay more attention to you again.

xoxo,
Joy

0 comments:

About This Blog

Joy Lengyel is a photographer based out of Hopkins, MN. She is available for commissions worldwide.

Blog Archive

2010 Bride's Choice Awards - Wedding Photographers, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues & More
Weddings, Wedding Planning, Wedding Websites, Wedding Checklists

Become a fan of JLP!

All images copyright Joy Lengyel Photography 2009 | Hopkins, MN | TEL: 612.617.9045 | info@joylengyelphotography.com

Background





  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP