January 28, 2010

SHARING THE LOVE



LOVE. This is something that I really strive to capture in my photos. The stolen glances between a newly engaged couple. The first kiss as a married couple. The adoring eyes of new parents looking at their first born. The laughter of a child being tickled by his father. I love, love, LOVE being a part of these moments! And truly, I love my clients and everyone that I've gotten a chance to know and work with over the years -- you warm my heart, and I'm a super lucky girl to be welcomed into your lives!

So... what is love? I've pulled together a few quotes that either speak to me or make me laugh:


Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence. 
~Eric Fromm

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
~Albert Einstein

When love is not madness, it is not love.
~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Love means nothing in tennis, but it's everything in life.
~Author Unknown

The art of love... is largely the art of persistence.
~Albert Ellis

Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. 
~Michael Leunig

Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.
~Jean Anouilh

What the world really needs is more love and less paper work.
~Pearl Bailey

Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.
~Author Unknown

In celebration of LOVE, I'll be sharing a little bit of it with all of my Facebook fans from now until Valentine's Day. Check the page for details!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Joy Lengyel is a photographer based out of Hopkins, MN. She is available for commissions worldwide.

Blog Archive

2010 Bride's Choice Awards - Wedding Photographers, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues & More
Weddings, Wedding Planning, Wedding Websites, Wedding Checklists

Become a fan of JLP!

All images copyright Joy Lengyel Photography 2009 | Hopkins, MN | TEL: 612.617.9045 | info@joylengyelphotography.com

Background





  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP