April 27, 2010

Introducing: Connor!

I've been so busy catching up on sessions that I haven't had much time to blog, but I could not resist sharing this session with you ASAP!  I had the pleasure of meeting Jim + Amanda's little Connor this afternoon -- what a precious little boy.  And at only 6 days old, my youngest client to date!  And it was especially fun for me because I took photos of  J+A's wedding in 2007 -- it's so fun to be able to watch and document how families grow.  Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, guys!  Congrats on such a beautiful baby boy!







0 comments:

About This Blog

Joy Lengyel is a photographer based out of Hopkins, MN. She is available for commissions worldwide.

Blog Archive

2010 Bride's Choice Awards - Wedding Photographers, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues & More
Weddings, Wedding Planning, Wedding Websites, Wedding Checklists

Become a fan of JLP!

All images copyright Joy Lengyel Photography 2009 | Hopkins, MN | TEL: 612.617.9045 | info@joylengyelphotography.com

Background





  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP