April 15, 2010

Back in business!

The computer tech came, we figured out the problem, computer's been fixed, and we are BACK IN BUSINESS.  Shame me if you will, but I'm one of the few photographers who hasn't bought into the Mac world.  Sure, a Mac is sexy.... but I like my Dell just fine. :)  And through this experience, I've come to learn that they're customer service and tech support is top notch, so.... GO DELL!

And while I'm plugging businesses, I have to recommend BackBlaze to ANYONE that has anything valuable on their computers that should be backed up... photos, documents, anything.  I've been saved by them twice now, and it's totally worth the price of a latte a month that it costs to back up all of your important files on their servers.  DO IT NOW.

For those of you that have been waiting for your photos, we're sitting at about a week delay, but they'll be out to you ASAP!  And for the future, I've bought a new backup computer, so I'll have a system to continue editing and stay on track, should this ever happen again (*cross fingers* -- hope not!).  Thank ya'll for being so patient!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Joy Lengyel is a photographer based out of Hopkins, MN. She is available for commissions worldwide.

Blog Archive

2010 Bride's Choice Awards - Wedding Photographers, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues & More
Weddings, Wedding Planning, Wedding Websites, Wedding Checklists

Become a fan of JLP!

All images copyright Joy Lengyel Photography 2009 | Hopkins, MN | TEL: 612.617.9045 | info@joylengyelphotography.com

Background





  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP