June 08, 2010

The Big Day: Sarah + Andy

Stop, rewind, and backup to the end of March -- my first wedding of the season. Sarah was a bridesmaid in a wedding I shot in 2007, and I was thrilled when she and Andy decided to hire me as their photographer! I love couples like this -- laid back and up for anything (so I even busted out the Holga for a few shots!). They had their ceremony and reception at The Buckstone Lodge at Buck Hill -- I SO wanted to do some photos on the chairlift, but I figured I'd spare making Sarah trudge through the mud in her white dress before the ceremony even took place. :) The details of the wedding were lovely, down to the inscription in Andy's wedding band, and the beautiful cover of Hallelujah played during the ceremony. Enjoy a few favorites from the day!












0 comments:

About This Blog

Joy Lengyel is a photographer based out of Hopkins, MN. She is available for commissions worldwide.

Blog Archive

2010 Bride's Choice Awards - Wedding Photographers, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues & More
Weddings, Wedding Planning, Wedding Websites, Wedding Checklists

Become a fan of JLP!

All images copyright Joy Lengyel Photography 2009 | Hopkins, MN | TEL: 612.617.9045 | info@joylengyelphotography.com

Background





  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP