April 09, 2010

NOTIFICATION: computer meltdown

So it seems that my computer woes of the past 3 months have not yet ended.  It turns out that the motherboard on my 2-month old computer is dead, and I'm waiting to get a new one shipped out and replaced, hopefully sometime early next week.  This means that there will be a delay on all sessions currently being edited -- I apologize for this.  Just pray for my hard drive and hope that the problem hasn't extended that far, as well! :)

This also means that I may not respond to emails as quickly as I might normally be able to.

Stay tuned in the next few days -- I'll post an update when we're back in business!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Joy Lengyel is a photographer based out of Hopkins, MN. She is available for commissions worldwide.

Blog Archive

2010 Bride's Choice Awards - Wedding Photographers, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues & More
Weddings, Wedding Planning, Wedding Websites, Wedding Checklists

Become a fan of JLP!

All images copyright Joy Lengyel Photography 2009 | Hopkins, MN | TEL: 612.617.9045 | info@joylengyelphotography.com

Background





  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP