April 12, 2009

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to the new blog of Joy Lengyel Photography! I'm hoping this will be a place where I can keep you all updated on a more frequent basis of what I'm up to. I might have previews from a recent photo session, tips to help YOU create the best photos you can, introductions to new products, or even my own travel photos! I hope you all will check in regularly and feel free to comment!

If you haven't already found us, Joy Lengyel Photography has joined the masses on Facebook! Stop by, say hello, and tell your friends!

Cheers!
Joy

0 comments:

About This Blog

Joy Lengyel is a photographer based out of Hopkins, MN. She is available for commissions worldwide.

Blog Archive

2010 Bride's Choice Awards - Wedding Photographers, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues & More
Weddings, Wedding Planning, Wedding Websites, Wedding Checklists

Become a fan of JLP!

All images copyright Joy Lengyel Photography 2009 | Hopkins, MN | TEL: 612.617.9045 | info@joylengyelphotography.com

Background





  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP